Ladies and gentlemen,
due to the fact that from May 25, 2018, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR), in the interests of the security of your personal data, we indicate that we have implemented all organizational and technical security measures resulting from the GDPR. In order to familiarize you with the purposes and methods of processing your personal data, we are sending an information clause below and we kindly ask you to read its content.
Please be advised that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Raeda Logistics Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Suchy Las (62-002), Wiazowa 1C / 2 Street, Tax ID: 9721270639, National Business Registry Number: 366484514.
- The recipients of your personal data will be the Company's employees in order to perform official duties and institutions authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions, if it is necessary for the implementation of concluded contracts, transport orders or the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
- Personal data will be processed to carry out domestic and international forwarding and transport, but we would like to inform you that the performance of transport orders received from our clients is often carried out through subcontractors.
- It is possible that personal data may be transferred to a third country from within the European Union and from outside the European Union, of course ensuring the protection of personal data guaranteed by the regulation.
- The purpose of processing your data is the Administrator's legitimate interests, such as:
- Conclusion and performance of contracts or other legal relations between the administrator and you
- Researching the demand for services that we offer customers - because the processing of personal data is necessary to implement our legitimate interest - Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPRP
- pursuing claims or protecting against us - because the processing of personal data is necessary to implement our legitimate interest - Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
- In addition, personal data is also processed by potential entities providing services in the field of:
- accounting and financial services
- personnel service
- service and monitoring of drivers' working time
- legal and debt collection services
- handling correspondence
- IT service
- Your personal data may be stored for the duration of the contract or transport order and necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator. The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time.
- You have the right to access the content of personal data and the right to correct, delete, and limit processing and the right to transfer personal data. The implementation of the above-mentioned rights may be limited by other legal provisions.
- If, in your opinion, the processing of personal data is contrary to the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, although it is necessary for the performance of forwarding orders or contracts connecting with the Administrator. Failure to provide or consent to their processing makes it impossible to carry out the order and continue cooperation with you.
- The Personal Data Administrator has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted at the e-mail address provided by firstname.lastname@example.org. The representative is not a personal data protection officer within the meaning of the GDPR.
- We also inform that:
- in order to ensure the greatest possible comfort of using our website, while browsing it, small files are saved on your device, the so-called cookie. These files allow you to adjust the content of the website to your needs and interests. By saving them on your device it is possible, among others. displaying the page in a way that is most appropriate for a specific user. Cookies enable us to collect statistical data, thanks to which we develop the website in accordance with the preferences of our users.
- o the user can at any time block or limit the possibility of saving cookies on his device, but there is a risk that this operation will make it difficult to use the website.